We are currently on the lookout for somebody to help us with our commercial activities
Carnoustie Panmure Football Club has a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Manager to help drive the continued growth of the club.
The role will give you the opportunity to manage the full life cycle of sales including lead generation, relationship management, and networking with clients.
It will also involve the requirement of gathering, negotiation, and closing and full account management with existing and new clients, together with implementing Carnoustie Panmure F.C. events and functions.
This is primarily a Part Time Volunteer role, however, commission is to be negotiated
Roles and Responsibilities will include:
- To oversee the sale of the club’s core sponsorship packages including first team playing & training kit, as well as academy packages.
- To develop and sell a range of home match-based sponsorship packages for all Carnoustie Panmure F.C. home matches including hospitality, match sponsors, programme adverts & other relevant initiatives.
- To develop & sell e-based sponsorship packages, utilising the club’s media platforms to increase revenue for the club.
- To represent the club to the highest levels of professionalism at all times, ensuring that all sponsors and customers receive the highest levels of customer service and account management at all times.
- Undertake their responsibilities with full knowledge of the importance of confidentiality and the club’s relevant policies.
- A dedicated individual with an eye for detail, enthusiastic and self-driven.
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to work with total discretion.
- A good standard of knowledge of the Scottish game is beneficial.
- Able to attend live matches on a regular basis
- Be computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Office.
- The ability to process and upload reports onto a central platform in a timely manner.
- Sound personal qualities such as communication skills, the ability to work in a team environment, self-motivation, enthusiasm and ability to work under pressure.
To hear more about this exciting opportunity, please contact us by email on: email@example.com