We are pleased to announce that we will be running a Last Man Standing Competition starting on the weekend of January 18th and 19th, branded as the Last Gowfer Standing.
The rules of the competition are set our below but the entry fee is £10 per person with the pot split between the club and winner (s) and needs to have been paid by 6pm on Friday 17th January.
- Each week you must pick an English Premier League team that you think will WIN their game.
- If your selected team wins then you go through to the next round of games.
- If your selected team draws or loses their game then you receive a yellow card
- If you do not select a team by the deadline, or you nominate a team you have already used then you will also be issued with a yellow card.
- If two yellow cards are received then as in football a red card is issued and you are eliminated from the competition.
- Each week your entry must be submitted by 6pm on Friday evening (unless otherwise stated) to Andy Finlay on 07516 000984 or preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Game weeks will be based on full rounds of fixtures – usually the weekend and Monday night but their may be exceptions like holiday weekends and midweek games.
- Once your selection is made then it can not be changed.
- In the event of a match being postponed, abandoned or cancelled (after selection has been made) you will continue to the next round. If 4 or more games are postponed in the league then the whole week is cancelled.
- Should less than five participants remain and all are eliminated in the same week, the prize pot will be shared.